Location: 453 W. 70th Ter Kansas City, MO
4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths / Finished Basement / Loft / Basketball Court
Estimated Time of Arrival: July
Estimated List Price: $555,000
Well here it is Vizion’s largest flip to date. If you’ve been following me on twitter over the past few weeks you’ve probably seen me make a few references to this amazing house in brookside. I even posted a picture once. Truth be told this house is simply amazing and once our crews are done with I assure you it will be the best house on the market. This home is bigger than the house we did at 425 W 70th and bigger than the one did at 444 Dartmouth. Both of which are currently pending. It’s always difficult to describe a house this beautiful so I’ll just list a few features.
- Huge loft on the top level with gigantic balcony that over sees a personal basketball court and half of this gorgeous brookside neighborhood.
- Huge bedrooms and bathrooms. Trust me you’ve never seen a master bedroom layout like this. At least not in this price range.
- Finished basement.
- Gigantic kitchen with more cabinet space than you could imagine. I’ve seen the other houses on the market in this neighborhood. This kitchen will truly be one of a kind. You’ve never seen anything like this.
- Two car detached garage.
- Personal basketball court with 3 point line.
- I think you get the idea. This house will simply be amazing.